The Bullitt County Democratic Party is dedicated to promoting and advancing the principles of the Democratic Party. Our mission is to empower our community by correcting misinformation and disinformation, uniting Democrats on all levels, and supporting the development of new leaders who are interested in running for public office. We believe in creating a stronger and more inclusive party, and we are committed to advocating for the protection of civil rights for all women, minorities, and underprivileged communities. We strive to make civic engagement accessible to everyone and to help people make their voices heard on the issues that are important to them. Together, we will work towards a brighter and more just future for Bullitt County and beyond.
The Bullitt County Democratic Party envisions a future where Democrats in Bullitt County are actively engaged and empowered to drive positive change. Our vision is to create a thriving community of Democrats who are informed, involved, and united in their efforts to promote the values of the Democratic Party. To achieve this vision, we will work tirelessly to recruit Democrats registered in Bullitt County to get more involved with the party by participating in local events and providing them with the resources and training they need to be successful. We believe that by empowering our community and supporting Democrats who are running for office within Bullitt County, we can create a more just and equitable society for all. This is our vision, and we are committed to making it a reality.
- We believe in educating Democrats about how to get involved with the political process and how to advocate for issues that are important to them.
- We believe in countering the misinformation that is often spread by the GOP, the media, and by the public.
- We believe that Democrats in Bullitt County deserve to have an equal voice within the Kentucky Democratic Party and the national Democratic Party
- We believe in the need to recruit and support Democrats to run for political office on a local and state level
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022, a precinct convention for all registered Democrats in Bullitt County, KY was held. A new Executive Committee for the Bullitt County Democratic Party was elected at this time.
Executive Committee Members
- Christine Ferguson, Chair
- William Cinnamond, Vice-Chair
- Tony Jevans, Treasurer
- Allison Rojas, Secretary
- Monet Becker
- Marshall Howell
- Wanda Mabry
- Katherine McMillin
- Wes Parks
- Dave Shadowen
- Linda Belcher, Bullitt County Democratic Woman’s Club President